1. What is Email Marketing
2. Types Of Email Marketing
3. Use Of Aweber
4. Mailchimp For Email Marketing
5. Collect Data For Email Marketing
6. Extract Customers Data
7. Set Templates & Newsletter
8. Send Bulk Email With Your Own Mail Server
9. Post Notifications On Email
10. Generate Leads From Email
11. Create A Newsletter For Email Marketing
12. Analyze The Bounce Rate & Open Rate
13. How To Generate Leads Through Email Marketing
Send Bulk Emails During A Single Click!
In this Module of Internet Marketing Institute in Delhi. Email Marketing: Email Marketing may be a process to send bulk emails during a single click. you'll find out how to use bulk email marketing software like Aweber, Mailchimp, etc. In this, you'll skill to send each mail-in inbox without paying anything. If we compare this module of Techstack with dsim or digital vidya, you'll determine that we've far more detailed Email Marketing training in our seventh module. That's Why? We are the simplest Online Marketing Institute in Delhi. Email Marketing Training may be a Thirteen module of Corporate Technologist Online Marketing Training in Delhi.
Advantages of Email Marketing
The two biggest advantages of email marketing are price and ease. Compared to other types of marketing, emailing is an inexpensive way to advertise your company and its products or services. It's also extremely easy to set up and track an email marketing campaign, which makes it easily accessible for small businesses.
You can add a newsletter sign-up option to your website, for instance, then send newsletters to the email list that accumulates as people sign up. A regular newsletter is a simple and effective way to send updates about your company, upcoming events, and special offers. Email software also makes it easy to schedule automated promotional emails for customers who haven't purchased recently.
Email Marketing Tips
Effective email marketing takes effort though. Here are a few strategies for making the most of your email marketing campaigns.
1. Build your list. All you're going to do by sending unsolicited email is to turn off most of the people you're hoping to turn into customers. Whether through your website, in your store, or at an event, make it clear when customers are opting into receiving your emails.
2. Adhere to the rules of the CAN-SPAM Act. These rules include having a non-deceptive subject line, a method of unsubscribing, and your name and address at the end of the emails.
3. Don't just send out ads to buy all the time. Use your emails to build rapport with customers by sharing your expertise or that of others, giving them tips and insights they can value. Share information that lets them know more about you and your company.
4. Treat your list well. Remember that the people you're communicating with over email have trusted you with their information; they deserve your respect. If you want a chance to convert them from customers to fans and even evangelists for your brand, then make them feel special.
5. Stick to a schedule if you're doing a newsletter. Sending emails on a regular day or days can help your subscribers know what to expect from you and when.
6. Optimize your email for mobile usage, as statistics show that roughly half of the emails are opened on mobile devices.