1. Google Analytics Tool
2. Google Analytics With A Website
3. Check Visitors in Real-Time Through Google Analytics
4. Difference Between Session vs. Page View
5. Add A Website in Google Analytics
6. Demographics & Interests Report
7. Geo Report ( Latitude & Longitude )
8. Check User behavior From Google Analytics
9. Check User Browser From Where He's Coming To Your Website
10. Check User Coming From Organic, Social Or Direct
11. Adsense & In-Page Analytics
12. Multi-Channel Funnels
Investigate Your Web-site Traffic
In this Module of digital marketing Institute in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi. Google Analytics tool helps you to investigate your web site traffic. If we tend to compare this module of LSK Systems Support Solution with dsim or digital vidya.
You may conclude that we've way more elaborate Google Analytics coaching in our Eighteen modules. That is Why? We tend to area unit the simplest net selling Institute in Delhi. Google Analytics coaching is that the tenth module of company engineer net selling coaching in New Delhi.
Google Analytics could be a free net analytics service that has statistics and basic analytical tools for computer program optimization (SEO) and promoting functions. The service is on the market to anyone with a Google account. Google bought nestling package Corporation in April 2005 and used that company’s nestling on Demand product because of the basis for its current service.
Continue Reading About Google Analytics!
Furthermore, some security consultants have raised considerations concerning privacy problems in Google Analytics. Through the Google Analytics Dashboard, users will collect data on folks whose websites link to social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. There is some business merchandise for enterprises that need a lot of advanced net analytics, together with those from Omniture, Webtrends, IBM’s Cognos line of business and Oracle WebCenter.
Google Analytics Options Include:
• Knowledge visual image tools together with a dashboard, scorecards and motion charts, that show changes in knowledge over time.
• Segmentation for analysis of subsets, like conversions.
• Custom reports.
• Email-based sharing and communication.
• Integration with alternative Google merchandise, like AdWords, Public knowledge adventurer, and web site Optimizer.